The Metalbeaters Limited is a private and international firm, engaged in the physical supply, development and technical support, over the non-ferrous metallurgical sector's demand for alloying elements.
Company's scope is the supply and advisory, on more then 300 metallurgical elements, belonging to the unwrought base metals or referred as: master alloys and alloying elements.
The marketing aim is to grow a highly technical supply platform, which in the long term is generating a well respectable market player, enabled to become a critical player in the industry, she is positioned in.
It's in the firm's diligence to be proceeding through a pioneering approach.
As in this manner we are capable of being a reference point, for the clients understanding and growth over the alloyed needs.
Prompt and time consistent for the goods deliveries, thus present, everywhere the demand shall be met, in the least amount of time, at the best terms.
Taking advantage of the newest technology it's a passion we devote to the market, and our sales platform, does represent the sector's first and finest since.
Many more technological improvements are being run in the productive operations and many more are already on the way to be presented.
Since we decided to be a reference firm in the industry, we are delivering the needful elements, at a repetitive and quality consistent pace, all through technical support and the finest literature, on the unwroughts being delivered.
Following this policy, our raw materials are being purchased, get transformed and are then being delivered, by taking advantage of the most appropriate primary elements and premium productive techniques only.
Opting for a technical, competitive and time consistent supplier, is in fact providing our customers, the chance to solve most of the quality issues, being regularly created by poor but cheap, metal inputs.
Code of conduct
The internal policy incorporates, enforces and promotes the respect of the following agreements.
Conflict minerals policy
We are working towards ensuring that our products do not contain Conflict Minerals that have been sourced from mines that support or fund conflict within the Democratic Republic of Congo or adjoining countries.
Therefore we are committed to:
- identifying which products are impacted and targeting our efforts accordingly.
- not buying products and materials containing Conflict Minerals directly from Conflict Mines.
- asking our suppliers to work towards ensuring that any Conflict Minerals contained in the products and by against legitimate sources of Conflict Minerals.
- In addition, we are committed to engaging with our customers regarding their disclosure obligations.
Modern day slavery act
We are working towards ensuring that our internal and external relationships, do not cause, provide or comply with any modern day slavery practice.
Therefore we are committed to:
- uphold the principles concerning fundamental rights contained in the eight core conventions of the International Labour Organization as set forth in its Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, including forced labour.
- respect all labour standards of its employees including but not limited to freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining, elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labour, effective abolition of child labour, and the elimination of discrimination with respect to employment and occupation provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact which relate to human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption and it supports the international agenda to abolish human trafficking, slavery, forced and child labour.
- Social and environmental responsibility and adheres to best practice to ensure slavery does not occur in its supply chain or business.
- Only engaging with reputable and credible suppliers and advisers.
- Human resources policies and procedures - Metalbeaters core labour standards include freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, elimination of forced and compulsory labour, the abolition of child labour, and elimination of discrimination in the workplace.
- Metalbeaters has a financial crime prevention framework in place to identify and report criminal proceeds, which would include those linked to slavery and human trafficking related trade.
- Global whistle-blowing policies and procedures - Metalbeaters has made available the tools necessary for employees to raise any concerns, including those relating to human trafficking and modern day slavery. Such policies and procedures require employees to raise concerns about any issue at the earliest possible stage.
- Business approval processes - Metalbeaters is committed to remaining a responsible investor and lender and takes environmental, social (including modern slavery), and governance issues into consideration as an integral part of its credit approval and monitoring processes.
71-75 Shelton Street
WC2H9JQ - London
Registration #: 11204224
VAT #: GB296188060
Need more information?
Click here and you will be contacted.
Need more information? Click here and you will be contacted.